Comenius Early Career Psychologist Award 2013: Call for nominations
This letter invites all EFPA (Associate) Member Associations and Sectoral organisations to make nominations for the Comenius Early Career Psychologist Award for 2013.
The award will be handed over during the Opening Ceremony at the XIIIth European Congress of Psychology in Stockholm (Sweden) in July 2013 (http://www.ecp2013.se), where the recipient will be invited to lead a symposium or give a lecture during the congress.
The Comenius Early Career Psychologist Award was given to EFPA by the Union of Psychologists’ Associations of the Czech Republic (UPA CR), to be awarded to a young psychologist from Europe who has made an original contribution to psychology as a science and profession.
The prize was awarded for the first time at the European Congress of Psychology 2007 in Prague to Professor David De Cremer from Belgium, working at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (Netherlands), the second time in July 2009 at the European Congress of Psychology in Oslo to dr. Kathie Elizabeth Slocombe from the University of York (UK) and the 3rd time at the European Congress of Psychology in Istanbul to both dr. Emily Holmes from the University of Oxford (UK) and dr. Koen Luyckx from the Catholic University of Leuven (Belgium).
The Comenius Early Career Psychologist Award will be given to a young European psychologist or group of them, whose contribution are documented by:
• List of publications in scholarly journals, monograph(s), and chapters in books, and quotation index of the nominee.
• List of presentations at national and international conferences.
• Originality/novelty of her/his contribution to the psychology as a science and/or a profession.
• And who is/are within six years of the completion of his/her/their PhD or equivalent professional standing
Nominations should include
• a letter of nomination, sent in by EFPA’s (associate)member associations or sectoral organisations, signed by two nominators
• a statement as to how the nominee meets the criteria (see point above)
• a list of publications and presentations at national and international conference
• a current curriculum vitae with picture.
For more information please consult the application procedures as described in the document attached.
Please, send nominations to the Head Office (email@example.com ) not later than December 15, 2012.
With kind regards,
Robert A. Roe
President EFPA and chair of the Selection Committee
European Federation of Psychologists Associations
Phone : +32 (0)2 5034953
Fax : +32 (0)2 5033067
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Facebook !
Comenius Early Career Psychologist Award 2013 (pdf / 135 Kb)