2015 Conference EAPA: Call for Proposals
Organization of the next Conference in 2015
As you know, EAPA organizes biennial conferences in the odd years in different locations in Europe. We will have this year the 12th edition in San Sebastian (www.ecpa12.com/en/invitation_letters), which is moving forward with success.
At this time, we start the preparations of the next conference, to be held in 2015 either in July or September. We are therefore launching a call for the organization of the conference, which will be celebrated to serve EAPA mission and pursuing its goals. Interested candidates can send their proposal to the General Secretary (email@example.com).
Such proposals should contain the following information:
- Name of the chair (and if possibly of other members of the organizing committee),
- Location (venue, city, and country) and dates,
- Approximate budget and possible sponsorship (we appreciate the tentative nature of these numbers),
- Information about facilities in the city (accommodation, touristic spots, international connections, etc.)
- Other information that is deemed relevant.
In the past we have received inquiries from professional conference organizers, expressing their interest in hosting the EAPA conference. However, the main organizer shouldbe or become member of EAPA.
The proposal should be sent before June, 2013. The Executive Committee may contact the candidates to get further information about the proposal.
We are available for further information. We encourage colleagues who may be interested to contact us to discuss the viability of a possible proposal even if the plans are not yet well developed.
Fons van de Vijver (President EAPA) and Itziar Alonso Arbiol (Secretary-General EAPA)