Conference 1997, Lisboa, 7-10 September
Chair: D. Rodrigues Silva, 250 participants from 27 countries; 226 presentations.
- R.J. Sternberg: Successful intelligence: What is it, how can it be measured, and can it be taught?
- L.R. Bergman & D. Magnusson: Categories and dimensions in psychological measurement within a holistic framework
- B. De Raad: The five big big five issues: Rationale, content, structure, status and crosscultural assessment
- Test translations and adaptations: Current issues and applications (F. Van de Vijver)
- Psychological assessment of adolescents at risk (M.M. Casullo)
- Data integration in clinicaldiagnostic process (A. Godoy & J. Van der Bercken)
- Assessment of person development (J. Ter Laak)
- Evaluation and modeling of intra-individual change (R. Steyer)
- Forensic assessment (S. Hammond)
- Assessment of children depression (V. Del Barrio)
- Projective techniques with children and adolescents (R.H. Dana)
- New alternatives in the assessment of learning (C. Vizcarro)